Raminatrans S.L., as an international freight forwarder, customs representative and logistics operator, is committed to satisfying the requirements of its clients through a wide range of transport and logistics services.
In accordance with the legal requirements and the specifications of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, Raminatrans S.L., has established a solid quality management system, which enriches the culture and values of the company and is based on these four pillars:
1.- Continuous improvement.
2.- Customer satisfaction.
3.- Process control.
4.- Decision making.
Management, in the context of the organization, always seeks to meet the needs of stakeholders so that improving quality within the company is a tool for defending objectives. For this purpose, the following are carried out:
– Internal and external audits.
– Definition of objectives: Establish personal quality objectives, in other words, set goals to improve the current level of performance.
– Reviews by Management, data analysis and risks: Check the satisfaction of the staff with the efforts made to satisfy the demands and use the resources well, not wasting time, money, materials and other company resources.
– Determination of efficiency in the organization’s processes.
– Reduce, correct and completely eliminate the origin of the root cause that may generate errors in the performance of the company’s work.
– Control our suppliers and correctly transfer the contracting requirements of our clients.
– Commitment to the environment and the environment that surrounds us.
– Continuous training and internal promotion.
– Promote equality and inclusive policies.
The Quality Policy is understood, disseminated, maintained and reviewed annually. It is available to all interested parties in the context of the organization,
Rafael Milla Navarro
President of Raminatrans, S.L.
Valencia, 15th. July 2020
Note: The exemptions from ISO 9001: 2015 that do not apply to our organization are 7.1.5 and 8.3.